CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
Safe Tub Access Conversion
Care and Use Instructions
Thank you for your purchase of The Safe Tub Access Conversion. Safe Tub Access has prepared these standard care and use instructions for the The Safe Tub Access Conversion. Please feel free to contact Safe Tub Access with any questions you may have.
Care and Use:
• Do not use the tub or apply weight to The Safe Tub Access Conversion for up to two (2) days after installation to allow for the adhesive to completely dry.
• Prior to first use, please inspect the bead of caulk around the perimeter of The Safe Tub Access Conversion to ensure that a continuous caulk bead has been applied and that there are no cracks or areas where caulk is absent. Conduct a similar inspection of the perimeter adhesive every six (6) months thereafter.
• Prior to first use, please clean and rinse the bathtub to rid the area of any dust and/or particulates that may remain after installation.
• Do not fill the tub with water over the opening of The Safe Tub Access Conversion.
• It is recommended that the unit be cleaned regularly with a gentle household cleaning agent. Do not use harsh cleansers or abrasive tools to clean The Safe Tub Access Conversion.
• It is recommended to completely close the shower curtain prior to turning on water to prevent water from splashing outside the bathtub.
• As with any bathtub, children should not be left unattended in the bath